For enrollment, proof of residency is required for all new students and all change of address requests. Residency shall be established by providing an original or copy of TWO items: one from List A and one from List B.
- Homeowner Deed--a printout from the auditor's web site may be provided instead of the actual deed.
- Property Tax Statement--must be dated within the previous year and be addressed to the parent at the residence.
- Mortgage Statement--must be dated within previous 60 days and be addressed to the parent at the residence.
- Rental Agreement--must be signed by both landlord and tenant. Must include the landlord's contact information.
- Construction Contract--must include BOTH: 1) a sworn statement describing the location of the house to be built and stating the parent's intention to reside there upon completion and 2) a statement from the builder confirming that a new house is being built for the parent at the location indicated in the parent's sworn statement.
- Homeowner or Renter Insurance Statement--must be dated within the last 12 months.
- Gas/Electric/Water Statement--must be dated within the last 12 months.
- Federal or State Tax Return--must be dated within the last 12 months.
- Mail from Federal, State, or Local Government--any piece of mail such as Hamilton County Jobs and Family Services, Social Security, Child Support Enforcement agency, etc.)